Re: two-sided problem

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: two-sided problem
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 14:28:33 +0200

2011/4/11 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng <address@hidden>

> Hello,
>   I'm trying two sided printing. It's strange: I set inner 40\mm and outer
> 10. The odd pages are ok, but on even pages, the score is shifted very left,
> and the instr names are eaten. In my opinion, the even pages must have left
> margin 10 and right 40 for binding, but the right is too wide and the left is
> too narrow. When I set inner to 30 and outer 23, the odd pages are not so
> good. Why? NR says inner/outer margins will override l/r margins. Must I
> comment out these margins I used to produce single sided version?

Hi,

Did you not forget to use
two-sided = ##t
?

Also, maybe you need to set binding-offset?
Can you post a tiny example or your \paper block?
Keep in mind that margin values are measured from the edge of the
paper to the edge od the system (instrument names and staff group
brackets are ignored).

HTH,
Janek