Re: compiling small PDFs

From: flup2
Subject: Re: compiling small PDFs
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 22:49:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I had to do something like that, to create kind of a card game.

Here is the \paper block I used for that :

%%%%%%%%%%

\paper {
   paper-width = 85\mm  % largeur de la page
   paper-height = 54\mm % hauteur de la page (taille du papier)
   top-margin = 10\mm % distance entre le haut de la page et le premier
titre
   ragged-right = ##f
   line-width = 7\cm
   left-margin = 0.5\cm
}

I guess there are better and nicer solutions, but this one worked.