Re: Coloring individual staff lines snippet error

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Coloring individual staff lines snippet error
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 12:14:18 -0400

On Apr 2, 2011, at 12:01 PM, Paul Morris wrote:

I was trying to use this snippet to experiment with customizing staff line colors:
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=700

But I get the following error when trying to compile the snippet in LilyPond:

Parsing...
Interpreting music...
Preprocessing graphical objects...
Finding the ideal number of pages...
Fitting music on 1 page...
Drawing systems...ERROR: Unbound variable: interval-translate

Any ideas?  I'm using LilyPond 2.13.56

Thanks,
-Paul Morris

Odd...I have no clue why interval translate disappeared from the source, but you can easily replicate its behavior.

Add to the top of your document:

#(define (interval-translate iv amount)
  (cons (+ amount (car iv))
        (+ amount (cdr iv))))