Re: LilyPond, a "Project On The Move" (Linux Magazine)

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: LilyPond, a "Project On The Move" (Linux Magazine)
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 22:41:27 +0200

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 4:04 PM, Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden> wrote:
>    http://www.linux-magazine.com/w3/issue/126/088-090_projects.pdf
> Cool, are you adding this to the publications/press list?

I'm not really in a position to do that, but if nobody else does I'll
keep it in mind.

> What's the confusion?  That Werner, Han-Wen and I are presented as
> musicians?

Not exactly what I had in mind :) Check this out:

"Like MuseScore, [LilyPond] was invented by musicians Han-Wen Nienhuys
and Jan Nieuwenhuizen"

Doesn't it look like you guys "invented" MuseScore as well as Lily?

Cheers,
Valentin.