Re: Spacing issue in 2.12.3

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Spacing issue in 2.12.3
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 21:24:13 +0100

2011/3/22 Roland Lutz <address@hidden>:
> Hi,
>
> since I upgraded from Lilypond 2.10.33 (Debian lenny) to 2.12.3 (Debian
> squeeze), any page processed by Lilypond is moved to the top of the page,
> and the two staffs of a PianoStaff are much closer than before.  This can be
> reproduced by any file; here is a minimal example showing the PianoStaff
> problem:

There are \paper variables that control this: ragged-bottom and
ragged-last-bottom.  The differences shown by 2.12.3 are not
considered a bug.  Moreover, the vertical spacing engine has changed
on 2.14 beta and you'll surely note yet another behavior if you switch
to it.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com