Re: scores in columns - vertical alignment

From: -Eluze
Subject: Re: scores in columns - vertical alignment
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 12:50:26 -0700 (PDT)

Marek Klein wrote:

> Hi all,
> how can I get the staff-lines vertically aligned?
>
> \version "2.13.40"
> \layout { line-width = 6.2\cm ragged-right = ##f }
> \markup \fill-line {
>   \column{
>         \score {
>             \new Staff { c''' }
>             \layout { }
>         }
>     }
>   \column{
>         \score {
>             \new Staff { a }
>             \layout { }
>         }
>     }
> }

you could add
 - one more container column
 - a whitened markup with sufficient padding to a note in both staves:

\version "2.13.54"
\paper {
  line-width = 6.2\cm
  ragged-right = ##f
}
\markup
\fill-line {
  \column {
    \line {
      \column{
        \score {
          \new Staff { \once \override TextScript #'padding = #9 c'''
^\markup \with-color #white x  }
          \layout { }
        }}
      \left-column{
        \score {
          \new Staff { \once \override TextScript #'padding = #9 a  ^\markup
\with-color #white x }
          \layout { }
        }}
      \null