Re: scale notehead X and Y independently

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: scale notehead X and Y independently
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 17:45:47 -0600

On 3/16/11 12:32 PM, "Tim Sheasby" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Sorry, it's taken me a while to get back to this. This works fine but how do I
> apply it to a specific note in a \set shapeNoteStyles context. Tried the
> following for example but not working.

You can't.  I think I already said that.  But I think that Robin didn't
understand what you were asking.

The shape note code works by going and getting a music glyph named

"noteheads.s" + durlog(notehead) + shape(notehead)

So you need to have a music glyph named "noteheads.s1miNarrow" in order to
work with the shape notes.

That's why I said you'd need to go work with the font.

Otherwise, you'll need to write a new notehead::print function that makes
the desired substitution.

HTH,

Carl