Re: Combining different measures

From: Hannes Kuhnert
Subject: Re: Combining different measures
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 11:38:37 +0100

James Lowe schrieb:
> [...]

This snippet was very useful and is pretty much the same as what Nick Payne
suggested. Now I’m using a custom time signature and regular “time” commands,
which gives me automatic setting of bars. Before the first time change I’m
switching the drawing of the signature off by doing

   \override Staff.TimeSignature #'stencil = ##f.

Now the measures are set two times: First for the music itself and second for
the time signature.

It would be great if Lilypond provided an option for putting automatically
derived time signatures at the beginning.

Hannes Kuhnert