Re: Changing text fonts

From: Hannes Kuhnert
Subject: Re: Changing text fonts
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:48:44 +0100

James Lowe schrieb:
> If you wanted to override the font on a 'TextSpanner' you can use something
> like
>
> \override TextSpanner #'(font-name) = "Baskerville"
>
> So you can use the same method to choose a font for chord markups.

Thanks for your reply!

I already assumed that it works that way. But what do I have to insert for
“TextSpanner”, if I want to change the font for chord markups? … or for the
lyrics or the header?

For example “Score.ChordNames” doesn’t exist or at least doesn’t bear the font
properties for the chord markup.

> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation/fonts#entire-document-
> fonts
>
> Where you can set the entire document so that \sans or anything that uses
> 'sans' as its value will use whatever font you need to use.

I read that before. I don’t want to change the generic aliases, but I want to
choose them for objects where I don’t know how to do it.

Hannes Kuhnert