RE: Bug with marking at the end of the line

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: Bug with marking at the end of the line
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 14:04:40 +0000

Hello,

)-----Original Message-----
)From: address@hidden
)[mailto:address@hidden On
)Behalf Of Pierre THIERRY
)Sent: 28 February 2011 13:25
)To: address@hidden
)Subject: Bug with marking at the end of the line
)
)Hi,
)
)I have a trouble reproducing what I found in the following snippet:
)
)http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=432
)
)I can't get Lilypond to print at the end of the line. In the following
)example, you'll note that:
)
)- when the marking is at the end of the *last* line, it doesn't appear
)  at all
)- when the marking is at the end of any other line, it is printed
)  right-aligned to the center of the key of the next line
)- when the marking is not at the end of a line, it's printed correctly,
)  right-aligned to the bar
)
)----------8<---------------------------8<-------------------------------
)\version "2.12.3"
)
)content = {
)  e' d' c' a'
)  \bar "||"
)  \override Score.RehearsalMark #'self-alignment-X = #RIGHT
)  \mark "(2)"
)}
)
)\score { \content }
)\score { { \content r1 } }
)\score { { \content \break r1 } }
)

I think you are just missing the

\override Score.RehearsalMark #'break-visibility = #begin-of-line-invisible

line

James