Re: MF fonts

From: Tim Sheasby
Subject: Re: MF fonts
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 17:38:46 +0200

Added narrow versions of Mi to mf source file. Having problems getting the
dependencies set up so I can compile it in Mac OS X Snow Leopard. Have been
using MacPorts to accomplish this but it fails when I try to install FontForge.
Don't want to make the version public till I know it will work. Might try in
Ubuntu through VirtualBox.