Re: remove system_start_delimiter

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: remove system_start_delimiter
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 14:50:02 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Buhr" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 2:24 PM
Subject: remove system_start_delimiter

I'm creating a glyph to include in a picture showing the range of notes on a
classical guitar (see below).

1. How do I remove the system_start_delimiter (large opening brace) at the start
  of the score? I've tried a number of things to remove the brace but none
  were successful.

2. How do I globally set markup text to be in "times" font? I.e., I want to do
  something like this:

  \override TextSpanner #'font-name = #"times"

  but for markup text *THROUGHOUT* the entire score.

This is explained in the Notation Reference:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation/fonts#entire-document-fonts

--
Phil Holmes