Re: alpha test, horizontal spacing

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: alpha test, horizontal spacing
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 19:19:03 -0800

On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 21:30:03 +0100 Gerard McConnell wrote:
On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 7:56 PM, Keith E OHara <address@hidden> wrote:

So I favor less aggressive tucking of noteheads under other noteheads and
their attached accidentals, if that is an option. Other opinions?

I agree that in the examples you gave the accidentals look a lot better in
the 2.12 versions.

It is looking better now in 2.13.49.
This two-bar example contains several difficult music-engraving issues,
especially if I include the enharmonic spellings and key cancellation from the
original edition.  I think the release candidate does a decent job.
-Keith