Re: ANN: J. S. Bach - 371 Chorals à 4 voix + Etudes d'anamorphoses: les

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Re: ANN: J. S. Bach - 371 Chorals à 4 voix + Etudes d'anamorphoses: les différentes versions d'un choral.
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 08:41:33 +0100

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 22:13:55 +0100
> Von: "Jan Warchoł" <address@hidden>
> An: "Phil Hézaine" <address@hidden>
> CC: lilypond-user <address@hidden>
> Betreff: Re: ANN: J. S. Bach - 371 Chorals à 4 voix + Etudes d\'anamorphoses:
> les différentes versions d\'un choral.
>
> That's great! I didn't know it was possible.
> How can i extract it? I have arichve manager called 7-zip, that
> handles tar.bz2, but it doesn't want to do anything with this pdf...
>
> cheers,
> Janek

When I open the file in Acrobat Reader 9 and click on the .tar.bz2 file, I get
the message

You have selected a file that cannotbe exported from Acrobat.

What's wrong? Also, I am interested in including the source in the PDF. Where
can I read how to do this. I hope should be possible, even if i just had some
trouble with it.

Regards,
Helge