Re: error in predefined chord diagram?

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: error in predefined chord diagram?
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 07:12:56 -0700

On 1/30/11 2:45 AM, "bart deruyter" <address@hidden> wrote:

> I can only  speak for guitarists, because I am a guitarist, classical
> guitarist, and I'll definatly stick to the correct naming for the correct
> chords, and I am now going to create my own version of this predefined guitar
> diagrams list. If all goes well, and I can manage it, I want to upload it for
> everyones use of course.

Great!  But I don't imagine that you need to go to all the effort to
recreate the list if you think that most chords are fine.  We've got enough
feedback to indicate that the current diagram is in error for C#dim (and
I'll assume D#dim as well).  What diagram would you recommend for these
chords?

Thanks,

Carl