error in predefined chord diagram?

From: bart deruyter
Subject: error in predefined chord diagram?
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 20:02:58 +0100

Hi all,

I've noticed something strange in the predefined chord diagrams for guitar. While writing on my book for teaching guitar, I noticed the chord C# diminished is weird to say at the least. The fret diagram is very wrong I'm afraid :
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation/predefined-fretboard-diagrams
To be more precise, it shows the use of the third fret on the g-string. Last time I checked, this is A# or Bb. What does this do in C# diminished? Or am I so very mistaken?

What should I do to fix this in my code?

Grtz,
Bart
http://www.bartart3d.be/