Re: incorrect displaying of Arabic text

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: incorrect displaying of Arabic text
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 21:58:44 -0700

On 1/28/11 2:03 PM, "James Samir Ismail" <address@hidden> wrote:

> So this seems like a bug after all. How do I get this into the queue? I'd be
> more than happy to help out with testing.

The first thing to do is to run the specified command from a terminal
window:

lilypond -dshow-available-fonts x

You said before that "it didn't work".  We don't know what that means, so we
can't help you.

You should execute the command, and then report on the results.  Preferably
with a copy of the output that went to the terminal window.

Once we get that, we can start to troubleshoot the problem you're having.

HTH,

Car