Re: Bug in ties over barlines

From: Joseph Haig
Subject: Re: Bug in ties over barlines
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 14:49:23 +0000

Thanks to everyone who responded and explained that Lilypond's
behaviour is correct, and that it is possible to use
set-accidental-style to get the behaviour I expected. I agree with
Janek that the theoretically correct behaviour can be confusing but I
understand better now the differences between ties and slurs.