Suppress chord names from MIDI output

From: Brett McCoy
Subject: Suppress chord names from MIDI output
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 13:00:03 -0500

Is there a way to suppress MIDI output for \ChordName context? When I
create a staff with other parts and have chord names at the top, the
output always has a piano playing those chords and it's interfering
with the rest of the piece, plus I don't need the extra track when I
import the MIDI into a sequencer (and it uses up a MIDI track). How do
I prevent this from being in the MIDI output?

--
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.electricminstrel.com
it would overturn the world."