Re: How to do simple arithmetic on bar numbers?

From: Graham King
Subject: Re: How to do simple arithmetic on bar numbers?
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 22:45:51 +0000

On Sun, 2011-01-16 at 22:55 +0100, jakob lund wrote:

> [...]

Thanks Jakob,
I've restored Bar_number_engraver to the Voice context "Mean" to avoid
the spurious barline in that part.  I then incorporated your code
(verbatim) and tried "addtobarnumber #2" in the Mean part just before
the double bar.  This didn't change the bar numbering.

Am I missing something?  Are there some things I should change in your
code to fit my circumstances?
--
Graham King <address@hidden>