Re: lilypond-book unwanted space

From: Peter O'Doherty
Subject: Re: lilypond-book unwanted space
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 12:46:57 +0100

Thanks Graham and Federico.
I actually took another route, cheating I suppose, which suits my requirements just as well. I created two pdfs, one from a .lytex file which includes introductory text and music snippets and one from a .ly file containing the main score and then combined them into one pdf using the pdftk utility.
Regards,
Peter