Alternate style sheets

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Alternate style sheets
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 11:29:02 -0000

The LilyPond web site (http://lilypond.org/website/) and the documentation (e.g. http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond/index.html) both have alternate style sheets, which means that we have 4 more style sheets to maintain than we really need. Does anyone actually use them? And if you do, would it be a serious problem if they were got rid of? Please shout if you need them to be kept, letting us know what use you put them to.

Thanks.

--
Phil Holmes