Re: A small but vexing problem (fermatas in several voices)

From: Michael Ellis
Subject: Re: A small but vexing problem (fermatas in several voices)
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 14:33:22 -0500

Hi Phil,
The problem is pretty well solved. I'm just cleaning up a few things
in my scripts today.

 I don't have all the answers yet regarding copyrights.  Margaret
Greentree's site seems to claim copyrights only to the PDF images and
those are freely shared for non-commercial use.  So I'm not quite sure
how that might apply to works derived from the MusicXML files.

My thought was to release my versions with attribution to her and a
Creative Commons license with similar conditions -- free use for
non-commercial purposes with attribution and share-alike.

Initially, I'm going to put the files into a googlecode site so it's
easy to allow more than one person to edit them.  I'll be happy to add
your name to the list of "developers" for the site.  Later on, I want
to put up a free site that can serve PDF, midi, and mp3 files.

Looking forward to working with you!

Cheers,
Mike