Re: ChordName Font [was: lilypond cameo]

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: ChordName Font [was: lilypond cameo]
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 14:36:30 +1100

On 21/12/10 14:31, Nick Payne wrote:
On 21/12/10 13:07, Marc M wrote:

Graham Percival-3 wrote:
On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 7:27 PM, Marc Hohl<address@hidden>  wrote:
and "does it make the download size much much bigger".
How much is "much much"? Gonville is 3.5 MB, the Jazz font is 10 KB.
Downloading lilypond is 20 MB, so personally, I don't think this would
break the "much much bigger" clause.
No, I don't think that's "much much".

Cheers,
- Graham

Excellent! How do we move forward and include this font?
btw are there any other nice fonts that we could include as well?

Two other music fonts that I've installed and used in Lilypond from
time to time are Sonora and Tempera. They're part of a collection of
six free fonts by Christian Texier
(http://christian.texier.pagespro-orange.fr/mididesi/free/index.htm).

Nick

ps. There's an extensive list of music fonts at http://cg.scs.carleton.ca/~luc/music.html.