Re: beautifully reworked wiki page

From: James
Subject: Re: beautifully reworked wiki page
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 15:33:41 +0000

Hello

On 17/12/2010 15:09, Graham Percival wrote:
I honestly don't know why people tempt fate like this -- I mean,
Patrick's fibonacci is beautiful!  If you like the colours from the
Stockhausen except, well, those are easy to add to Patrick's piece.n
Throw in some cross-staff beams, and you're done.  And he's already
put the work in the public domain, so there's no problems making those
modifications!

Well my point was with some of our duller Inspirational Headwords, I am always on the look out for 'interesting' LilyPond files that we could potentially use in the Doc.

So thinking if this were something we could use, but then thinking hmmm... perhaps this breaks some copyright, because of the dead after X years or this is some other publisher's copyright etc etc.

regards

James