Re: The best way to structure multi-file projects?

From: Frank Steinmetzger
Subject: Re: The best way to structure multi-file projects?
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 23:09:43 +0100

On Thursday 16 December 2010 18:48:27 Phil Holmes wrote:

> Frank,

> The example you've posted seems to work as expected. Is there something

> you feel is wrong with the approach you use here?

Indeed, it doth work. For now I have done 8 pieces with 48 pages altogether, and it already takes Lily ages to distribute the scores.

In an earlier thread I was told that I can interrupt the page breaking algorithm via bookparts, but you may have noticed in my example that \book{} was commented out, because as I mentioned I can't use variables in bookparts.

What I would really love to do is use LaTeX to bring them all together. I'm using it already to create the front and back page. I have also already managed to get little example staves running with lilypond-book, but with the bigger scores I only got errors in LaTeX so far (missing files or something like that).

--

Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'

Ich untersage jegliche Verwendung meiner E-Mail-Adressen bei Facebook.

Was ist Onanie? - Liebe an und für sich.