RE: How to print 2 rehearsal marks above and below same bar line

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: How to print 2 rehearsal marks above and below same bar line
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 05:34:32 -0500

Hello

-----Original Message-----
From: address@hidden on behalf of Mats Bengtsson
Sent: Tue 12/14/2010 9:01
To: address@hidden

> Nick, Matts and James (et al)
>
> On 30/11/2010 01:12, Nick Payne wrote:
>
>> On 30/11/10 10:53, James Bailey wrote:
>>
>>> Hello, I asked this exact same question almost exactly two years ago!
>>> Here is the response I got from Mats. It worked for me, even if it was
>>> a bit fiddly:

Two years later, I'm hopefully a bit wiser. How about the following
solution?

\score{
\relative c'{
  c d e f |
  << {  \mark "Above" }
     \new Voice \with
         {\consists Mark_engraver
          \override RehearsalMark #'direction = #DOWN
         } {\mark "Below" } >>
  g f e d
  | c1 }
}

   /Mats

---

Well this seems to work, but I do get a lot of warnings in the log file.

James