Re: Removing the tagline from the command-line

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Removing the tagline from the command-line
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 16:48:18 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Federico Bruni" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: "LilyPond User Group" <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2010 3:20 PM

Il giorno dom, 05/12/2010 alle 13.38 +0000, Phil Holmes ha scritto:
I'm told that the tagline can be turned off using some scheme, and that this can then be invoked from the command line. I want to be able to do this for
my regression comparison tool, but have been unable to work it out.  Can
someone give me the recipe, please?

If there is a Scheme expression which turns tagline off, then you may
use:

lilypond -e '...' file.ly

The problem is: how can I find the scheme expression I need?
That was your question, right?

I made a few tries but I don't know Scheme.
Maybe a scheme expert will give us a hint...

That was exactly my problem.  I was hopeful about:

%#(ly:set-option 'header:tagline #f)

but it didn't work. :-(

--
Phil Holmes