My Lilypond Chart Template

From: hsweet
Subject: My Lilypond Chart Template
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 13:15:21 -0800 (PST)

Hi all. I hope this is useful..

This is a template I've been slowly evolving to use for charts for my band.

Just one line, melody, chords and lyrics but easily expandable for more
complex charts.

Lilypond is totally awesome, especially with Frescobaldi,  but I can't
remember all the little thingies I sometimes need, like how to set up a
partial measure.  So I have a lot of commented stuff as a reminder.  Remove
the % and it's ready to go.

Some things I like;

I never get a chart 100% correct the first time around.  With a band this
easily leads to confusion.  I set it up to print the date I edited it
automatically so everybody is either on the same page or knows they are not.

I moved the \header down to the bottom to make it easier for me to make
medleys using \includes

http://old.nabble.com/file/p30334633/lead_sheet_template.ly
lead_sheet_template.ly

enjoy/comment/improve