RE: Multi-page markup: programming error

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: Multi-page markup: programming error
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 09:33:47 -0500

Hello,

-----Original Message-----
From: address@hidden on behalf of Jayaratna
Sent: Sun 11/21/2010 13:01
To: address@hidden
Subject: Multi-page markup: programming error

Dear members,

this seems to be something that has not been discussed yet.

I am writing a Postface in two languages, so I made my own titles (using
\markup) and put my texts inside a \markuplines section at the end of my
score.

Lilypond says:  programming error: FT_Load_Sfnt_Table (): error.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p30271258/smex.ly smex.ly
Any workaround?

--

Well I took your copy verbatim and tried to compile it using version of 2.13.37
- which I have been using for a while now and we are up to 2.13.40 which is (i

I had errors that the string 'paragraph' was not defined.

So I simply took the lines

#(define-markup-list-command (paragraph layout props args) (markup-list?)
        (interpret-markup-list layout props
        (make-justified-lines-markup-list (cons (make-hspace-markup 2) args))))

and lifted them OUT of the \paper block and it all compiled with no errors.

Not sure if that helps or not.

James