Re: question on \transpose

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: question on \transpose
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 10:41:57 -0800 (PST)

Yes, (1) \transpose f des {music} works.  I use english.ly so (2) \transpose f dflat {music} also works.  I was told D-flat is equivalent to B-flat minor; but in term of key signature print D-flat has 5 flats while B-flat minor has 5 sharps.   On score sheet D-flat show 5 flats.  How can I produce lilypond score sheet with 5 sharps for B-flat minor?