Re: vertical ordering of symbols

From: Stephan Elliot Perez
Subject: Re: vertical ordering of symbols
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 22:22:00 +0100

Thank you.  Can you please tell me how to bring a markup object inside of the staff?

\override TextScript #'outside-staff-priority = ##f

and

\override  TextScript #'outside-staff-padding = #-3

do not seem to suffice.

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 7:03 PM, Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden> wrote:
On 19 November 2010 12:49, Stephan Elliot Perez
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello,
>       I am trying to use the technique listed on this page
> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond/Attached-to-notes#Attached-to-notes
> for ordering the symbols above a note.  However certain marks, such as
> \downbow and \portato, do not seem to work inside the \markup.  Any other
> ideas?

Hi,

Use  \markup { \musicglyph #"scripts.downbow" }
 \markup { \musicglyph #"scripts.dportato" }

See the Feta font for an exhaustive list.  ;)
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond/The-Feta-font#Script-glyphs

Cheers,
Xavier

--