tablature and svg

From: Gerard McConnell
Subject: tablature and svg
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 10:18:34 +0000

Hello,
I find that when I open a LilyPond produced guitar tablature saved as SVG in Inkscape the fret numbers are covered with solid
retangles.  I then have to go through the score removing each rectangle in order to reveal the number underneath.
Is there a search & replace edit I can do to the SVG file which will remove all the rectangles in one pass?
Also, is it possible to remove all rhythmic indications from the tablature (stems, tails, dots, etc.)?
Finally, is it possible to include lyrics underneath the tablature?
Thanks for any help with these three questions,
Gerard