Re: Printing barnumber 1 (oh no, not again)

From: James
Subject: Re: Printing barnumber 1 (oh no, not again)
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 10:49:55 +0000

On 09/11/2010 20:28, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

Oh, I didn't know you guys had viola jokes too :-)

My younger brother plays the viola in the Vienna Philharmonic
Orchestra, and he has assured to me that there aren't any viola jokes
at all: everything reported so far is simply the truth.

Just because I don't want to feel left out:

What's the definition of perfect pitch?

When you lob a viola in a skip without it touching the sides!

---

Thanks to my conductor for that one.

Although I have to say that the Viola players (along with the Bassoonists) are the only ones ever to come back to the Pub for a drink after practice with the brass.

The rest of the strings - one cellist accepted - never do, they all rush home. While I think about it, the Bassoonists never seem to have any money for their round...hmm...