displaying title of the piece in headers (along with page numbers)

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: displaying title of the piece in headers (along with page numbers)
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 11:31:56 +0200

Hi,

how can i put some text into the header of all pages except the first page? I'd like to have the title of the piece displayed there, not only the page number. It would be very helpful, for example when printouts of several different scores mix and i have to sort them...
I've read NR 3.2.1 and NR 3.2.2 and didn't found the answer.
Thanks in advance,
Jan