parts making problem

From: 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng
Subject: parts making problem
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 23:44:51 +0800 (CST)

Hello,
  I'm producing parts for my overture, while finding a very frustrating visual problem. I'd like Lilypond to auto resize staves to pages, but I know the staff size must be set manually. Therefore, even a single line score causes all pages to have staves running out of. When I tried to set a small size, some were solved while other become more serious. I can't use layout-set-staff-size, because it doesn't change distance between staff lines. Could anyone point out a way to do that? I'm using 2.13.35.
Regards
Haipeng

全国最低价,天天在家冲照片,24小时发货上门!