Snippets in mailinglist (Was: Re: bad cross-staff slurs)

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 14:36:40 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 3 Oct 2010, Phil Holmes wrote:

There were a couple of errors in the snippet you posted - the version number should be in inverted commas "", and you
have "arpeggi" which I assume should be arpeggio.

I personally would prefer it if lilypond snippets and example code in this mailinglist were posted as separate attachement(s) to the mail. I then just simply can save the snippet to disk. Now I first have to copy and paste the lilypond code in my text editor, and save it from there before running lilypond on it.

What do other lilypond mailinglist readers think ? If many people agree, we could encourage people to follow this practice.

--

Martin Tarenskeen