Re: lilypond-book snips the letters "fi" from all my music

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: lilypond-book snips the letters "fi" from all my music
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2010 17:27:24 +0200

I don't really know about this, but it looks like a ligature problem.
fi is al "ligature" and in many fonts there are specific glyphs for this. so f + i will be replaced by one 'fi' glyph. If Tex does this but there is no respective glyph in the font you should get the result you have described.

HTH
Urs