humber as easy note head

From: MING TSANG
Subject: humber as easy note head
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 18:40:04 -0700 (PDT)

I ran the following snippet and an error occurs (please refer to red text below) Please help.

Numbers as easy note heads

Easy notation note heads use the note-names property of the NoteHead object to determine what appears inside the note head. By overriding this property, it is possible to print numbers representing the scale-degree.

A simple engraver can be created to do this for every note head object it sees.

#(define Ez_numbers_engraver
(list
(cons 'acknowledgers
(list
(cons 'note-head-interface
(lambda (engraver grob source-engraver)
(let* ((context (ly:translator-context engraver))
(tonic-pitch (ly:context-property context 'tonic))
(tonic-name (ly:pitch-notename tonic-pitch))
(grob-pitch
(ly:event-property (event-cause grob) 'pitch))
(grob-name (ly:pitch-notename grob-pitch))
(delta (modulo (- grob-name tonic-name) 7))
(note-names
(make-vector 7 (number->string (1+ delta)))))
(ly:grob-set-property! grob 'note-names note-names))))))))

#(set-global-staff-size 26)

\layout {
ragged-right = ##t
\context {
\Voice
\consists \Ez_numbers_engraver

\relative c' {
\easyHeadsOn
c4 d e f
g4 a b c \break

\key a \major
a,4 b cis d
e4 fis gis a \break

\key d \dorian
d,4 e f g
a4 b c d
}

This is a console shell for running LilyPond and related commands. Enter %help to see the available special commands.
> %lilypond %args "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\LILY_POND\numbers.ly"
正在處理 ‘C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/Desktop/LILY_POND/numbers.ly’
分析中...
C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/Desktop/LILY_POND/numbers.ly:36:14: 錯誤: syntax error, unexpected SCM_IDENTIFIER, expecting STRING
    \consists
              \Ez_numbers_engraver

Interpreting music...
Preprocessing graphical objects...
Finding the ideal number of pages...
Fitting music on 1 page...
Drawing systems...
Layout output to `numbers.ps'...
轉換為 ‘./numbers.pdf’...
錯誤: failed files: "C:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrator\\Desktop\\LILY_POND\\numbers.ly"
Processing time: 14 seconds