Re: List-email Suggestion

From: Brett McCoy
Subject: Re: List-email Suggestion
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 14:22:35 -0400

On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 1:55 PM, Marc Schonbrun <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Sep 5, 2010, at 10:52 AM, PMA wrote:
>
>> Hi List.
>>
>> Would it be feasible to prepend "[Lilypond]" to the forum's email Subject
>> line?
>> Much of my other mail arrives this way -- like that from "[Csnd]" and
>> "[LAU]".
>> Does wonders for auto-filing.
>>
>> Pete
>>

> Why not just file based on the to:address@hidden

I like to scan emails in my inbox by subject, too, and it's nice to
see what is there (LAU, Ardour-user, etc). I use gmail so everything
isn't automatically moved to a folder. I have all lilypond mails go
into a 'Composing' folder (along with other posts from related lists),
and being able to see what list certain posts come from is still a
good idea.

--
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.electricminstrel.com
it would overturn the world."