Piano Staff: Templates: Centered Dynamics.

From: fauban
Subject: Piano Staff: Templates: Centered Dynamics.
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 02:39:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hello!
Using the musicxml2ly command, I have created a lilypond file containing a
piano Score. However, it needed many corrections and lacked dynamics.

I have seen a Template here:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond-learning/Piano-templates.html

that could make a score with centered dynamics. However, my score definition
(a piano Staff with 2 staves and 2 voices each) is completely different to
that of the example. I have tried to adapt it to my file but without
success.

Can any body help me?

Look, this is my score definition:

\layout {

 \context {
  \Score
     autoBeaming = ##f
PartPOneVoiceOne =

.................music..............................

}
% The score definition

\new PianoStaff <<

#(set-accidental-style 'piano)
\set PianoStaff.instrumentName = "Piano"

\context Staff = "sup" <<

\context Voice = "PartPOneVoiceOne" {
\voiceOne
\PartPOneVoiceOne
}

\context Voice = "PartPOneVoiceTwo" {
\voiceTwo
\PartPOneVoiceTwo
}

\context Staff = "inf" <<

\context Voice = "PartPOneVoiceThree" {
\voiceOne
\PartPOneVoiceThree
}

\context Voice = "PartPOneVoiceFour" {
\voiceTwo
\PartPOneVoiceFour
}

Could you tell me how to adapt it so as to enable me to put a "dynamics
voice" to it like that of the example (  dynamics = {  s2\fff\> s4 s\!\pp  }
)?

Thank you very much!!