Re:(de)crescendo on items with specified volume

From: James Wilkinson
Subject: Re:(de)crescendo on items with specified volume
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 19:25:44 -0400

Here's a small example that produces the message. Looks innocuous to me, but ...

Jimmy Wilkinson            | Professor Emeritus of Computer Science
address@hidden        | The College of Charleston
(843) 953-8160             | Charleston      SC        29424
http://www.cs.cofc.edu/~jimmy

If there is one word to describe me, that word would have to be "profectionist".
Any form of incompitence is an athema to me.
Metathesis??? Don't ax me.
Just between you and I, the grammar used by Americans are getting worse.
I can only help but wonder what the cause of this might be.
It just ceases to amaze me how it could be the case, but mostly I could care less.