Re: Merge/Condense vocal parts arbitrarily, on a per-'master staff' basi

From: Jeff
Subject: Re: Merge/Condense vocal parts arbitrarily, on a per-'master staff' basis
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 16:35:35 -0400

Just what I needed!

It'll be a lot of work, but I think I can see exactly what you mean. Basically,
each system will have a LOT of staves, but most will be invisible, most of the
time.

Wonderful. Thank you!

Jeff
address@hidden
MY BOYS!!!
- http://brothers.jeffyepstein.com
JACOB: Boogie on down, Super-Herbie. Boogie on Down with your Super-Self.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22SXMvxXWnQ
ANDREW: First crawling video!
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1fpmwCAF1w