Documentation for LilyPond - translation into czech language

From: Pavel Fric
Subject: Documentation for LilyPond - translation into czech language
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 10:52:12 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I started to work on lilypond-learning-big-page.cs.html - I took the English as
a template (2.12), and german translation for comparison, and began to translate
with own tempo. But this approach seems to me not perfect, because I only
translate and don't change HTML syntax (I don't know HTML, creating of web pages
etc. at all), so the sidebar with table of contents on the left side is always
in English.

Up to now I managed to finish Preface, and almost all of Introduction). Usually
I am using editors like Localize and Qt Linguist for making translations, so I
feel, that the look of simple editor is less comfortable for me (orientation in
text and so).

So I would like to ask, if there is any other way how to do it - any software
structuring that HTML text, any template, to do the work more automatically
(because I made the translation of such headers like "Top, Up, Contents...
manually - it's quite mechanical and doesn't work as I would imagine).

I use KWrite - is there any experienced proposal, what kind of tools to use for
it? How to handle with that HTML structure to see, that links are really linked?

I made those small index.html files too.

Greetings, Pavel Fric