Re: Beam settings in 2.13.29

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Beam settings in 2.13.29
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 00:22:07 +0100

Neil Puttock wrote Monday, August 09, 2010 9:07 PM

On 6 August 2010 20:36, Trevor Daniels <address@hidden> wrote:

Second, this only seems to work in the Score context.
I don't know if this is a bug or an error in the
documentation. We'll have to wait for Carl to return
from vacation to check this out.

It is a bug, but one which I think will prove intractable for
timeSignatureSettings, since the context inside \time is hard-coded
(to the Timing alias): it only reads timeSignatureSettings at the
Score level unless the Timing_translator's moved.

Looks like the solution is a doc change to make this clear, then.

I'll leave it for Carl to pick up.

Neil

Thanks
Trevor