In parts but not in the score

From: Jayaratna
Subject: In parts but not in the score
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 00:44:42 -0700 (PDT)

Dear members,

I apologize if this matter should have been discussed earlier. I tried to
find posts about this but maybe my English language skills are not enough to
make the right search.

I am copying a score because I need to make parts: I need to put some texts
and other marks on single parts but I would like them not to appear on every
line of the score, but just at the top of each group. Any suggestion about
how this can be done without making two different files for each instrument?

Thank you for your kind help,
Andrea
Venice, Italy