Re: Emacs lily mode

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: Emacs lily mode
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 11:12:05 -0400

    Nicolas> Le 15 juil. 2010 à 16:06, Tim McNamara a écrit :

    >> What are you thinking that you'd like to see?

    Nicolas> - quick note entry, with instant audio feedback.

I second this.  I'm using my USB MIDI keyboard to enter notes, which
reduces octavation errors by an order of magnitude, at the cost of an
occasional spelling error. but I can't get the audio feedback, which I'd
really like, but not enough to give up emacs and use one of the GUI
programs that export lilypond.

--
Laura   (mailto:address@hidden)
(617) 661-8097  233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

G.P. 7: Never despise a drink because it is easy to make and/or uses
commercial mixes.  Unquestioning devotion to authenticity is, in any
department of life, a mark of the naïve -- or worse.

Kingsley Amis, _On Drink_