Re: repeats in parallel mode?

From: paulxiii
Subject: Re: repeats in parallel mode?
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 05:00:30 -0700 (PDT)

The only thing which seems to work for me, after experimenting for a while,
is to add the repeats manually like this:

\version "2.12.3"

\parallelMusic #'(voiceA voiceB) {
   \key c \major
   \time 4/4

                c4 c c c  | \bar ":|:" %voiceA measure 1
                c,4 c c c | \bar ":|:" %voiceB measure 1

                g4 g g g  | \bar ":|:" %voiceA measure 2
                g,4 g g g | \bar ":|:" %voiceB measure 2

}

\score {
  \new StaffGroup <<
    \new Staff << \relative c'' \voiceA \\ \relative c'' \voiceB>>

\layout{}
}

Searching around a bit, I saw other people with similar difficulties with
alternate endings in repeats.

Paul