Re: Only one title prints if I try to \include > 1 tune on a sheet

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Only one title prints if I try to \include > 1 tune on a sheet
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 10:25:00 +0100

When you posted earlier, you were given 2 suggestions:

1. Add

\paper{
 print-all-headers = ##t
}

To the main file.

2. Put the \header blocks at the end of the \score block (from the Notation Reference, section 3.2.1). Have you tried these? (Clue - if you do, you will find the titles print as you want.)

--
Phil Holmes

----- Original Message ----- From: "hsweet" <address@hidden>