Re: new website 24-hour test

From: Peter Chubb
Subject: Re: new website 24-hour test
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 09:52:08 +1000

>>>>> "Graham" == Graham Percival <address@hidden> writes:

Graham> We’re testing our new website! For the next 24 hours, the new
Graham> website will be the default website; after that, we will
Graham> switch back to the old website while we examine feedback and
Graham> make improvements to the new website.

Mostly looks good in Opera.

But shouldn't the copyright now be 2010 for the new version of NR,
website, etc?

After you get into the NR or the LM, there seem to be no easy link to get
back to the main pages.  You have to hit `back to documentation index'
(http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/index.html)
then `lilypond,.org' to get back to the front page.  Is this
deliberate?  Also the Documentation Index doesn't appear to have the
same style as the rest of the web frontmatter.  Maybe it'd be better
to scrap that page, and instead point `documentatioon index' at
http://lilypond.org/manuals.html

--
Dr Peter Chubb                                  peter DOT chubb AT nicta.com.au
http://www.ertos.nicta.com.au               ERTOS within National ICT Australia